Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
We go out of our way to make our patients comfortable with warm blankets, pillows, bose headphones for music, ipod, ipad, a beverage bar with water, various flavors of hot tea, & a fully stocked Keruig; very comfortable patient chairs, dark-tinted safety glasses to protect patient's eyes and block the light. We stress patient's comfort and individual attention. WiFi is available and free.
Services we offer include:
- Mini Implants
- Sleep-Dentistry for Anxious Patients
- Tooth Colored Filling
- Crown Materials ( Emax crowns , Zirconia crowns)
- Cosmetics (veneers, all porcelain crowns, bonding, whitening procedures)
- Replacing missing teeth with mini implants and bridges
- Non-surgical perio procedures
- Preventive procedures (sealants, routine cleanings)
- Nightguards (preventing wear)
- Root Canals
- Bone Grafting
- Laser treatments (cold sore prevention)
- Oral Cancer Screening
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.