Replace your missing teeth instantly!
It's a simple process! Just three easy steps.
Our focus is on providing you with the revolutionary benefits of mini dental implant dentistry. This unique approach to modern dentistry offers new opportunities for individuals who have lost one or more teeth. Even for those who have lost all of their teeth, mini implants offer a second chance at teeth that look, feel, and function more like the teeth they were born with!
Mini dental implants have been used for many years to hold denture plates in position, providing patients with the ability to eat, smile, and speak with comfort and confidence.
Today, use of this non-surgical mini dental implant technology has been expanded for anything from replacing a single tooth to full mouth restoration. Thousands of implants have been placed with over a 95% success rate using these cost effective procedures.
The entire process consists of a consultation visit to your dentist with x-rays and impressions being taken. Then, at one treatment visit, your officially trained dentist will place the mini implant(s). In about 30 minutes, a single tooth can be replaced without the need to grind down healthy tooth enamel.
You can walk out ready to enjoy the foods you wish, without the long healing times and high costs associated with conventional implants. This same procedure can be used to replace multiple missing teeth usually in about an hour.
Why Mini Implants?
The mini dental implant procedure is a much less involved process than the conventional dental implants. For this reason, the procedure can usually be completed in one simple dental appointment.
In addition to saving time in the dental office, you will have far less discomfort following this procedure due to the minimally involved dental procedure (usually requiring no surgical flaps or sutures).
Because the mini dental implants are so time efficient, your dentist is able to perform these procedures at a fraction of the cost associated with the larger conventional dental implants.
Advantages of Mini Implants Include:
- Half the Size - Mini Implants are about half the size of traditional implant, and therefore don't require as much bone structure. With less bone needed, costly, painful and time-consuming bone grafts that are usually necessary with traditional implants are not usually needed for minis.
- Less Healing Time & Fewer Office Visits - Because mini implants are much smaller, placing them is a less invasive procedure---requiring less healing time and discomfort, and fewer visits to the dentist's office.
- Immediate Results - Because they are less invasive, and don't require the lengthy healing time of traditional implants, they can typically be loaded with crowns, bridges and dentures immediately.
- Half the Cost - In most cases, the mini implant is less than half the cost of a traditional implant.
- No More Decay - Implants are made out of titanium---the same type of material that is used on artificial joints, and they are not subject to decay and periodontal disease.
- Preserves Bone Structure - Implants preserve your natural bone structure so you can maintain the shape of your face and avoid continued bone loss where teeth are missing.
Before & After on Our Patients
MINI DENTAL IMPLANTS CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
To see if you are a good canidate for Mini Implants, call our office today at 336-838-4119 for a FREE consultation!